how to deal with ptr records and getting classified as spam under the http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/ -config

i followed the great article on  http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/
But i found issues regarding my server getting treated as a source of spam mail.
I have followed the tutorial almost to the letter.
I have domain1.com and domain2.com
I setup up everything iwth domain1.com  - but Randell (guy on this forum) helped me out greatly - he discovered that my router's ip did not have a ptr record --- this caused yahoo.com and gmail to treat my server as spam.
One problem solved --- thanks Randall.
Today's issue is that i want to setup a 2nd domain name to send emails out on.
The configuration on http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/  works perfectly.
The issue comes up is that yahoo and gmail treat me like spam for that domain name.
So i figured let me create the same ptr records for my router and my server.
That was a mistake -- no i am getting treated like spam when i send out from both domains= domain1.com and domain2.com
please help