Re: [OT] Recommendation for a bigger Switch
Le 7 mars 08 à 19:44, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
Well give the Linksys SRW2048 a look.
Maybe it's enought for what you need and it's < 650¬
Don't tell about this cr*p...
This switch really sucks.
We have tried :
- Netgear "smart" GS724T : crashed the first day in the bay
- Linksys SRW2024 : very bad, interface is very slow
- D-Link DGS-3024: works ok, CLI is boring
- HP Procure 2810-48G : works great, good CLI
- Cisco Catalyst 2960G-24 : perfect
So, we are using Cisco for internet (2960G, 3560G) and HP procurve for