Re: [OT] Recommendation for a bigger Switch

Another vendor you must check is 3Com, you may stack, say, 24 port gigabit (10/100/1000) and 48 port 10/100 switch.

AFAIK, Hp Procurve used to have Cisco written software. Haven't seen recently, but surely they still have it. Good and not over expensive one. Linksys - again afaik - is kinda Cisco owned now.

PS you will spend some thousands, that's for sure. the point is, how much thousands you will. don't jump on the cheapest, or you'll get a gigabit.. but only as negotiated speed.

edi.

Emmanuel Halbwachs wrote:
Hello