Re: ghost files and error code 13 (mysql binlog files)

Hi Simon and everyone else, thanks for your help (and slagging off my beloved
resierfs). The fsck.reiserfs pointed me to rebuild-tree which took about 4
hours to complete (this is on a 100Gb raid 1 partition).
In your experience does this always point to a hardware problem?

Thanks,

mimo