Re: DomainKeys implementation for postfix with dkfilter: please test our package

Thomas Goirand wrote:
Phil Dyer wrote:

I mean that if it's not signed, it gets sent through more filters. Or
more appropriately, if it *is* signed, it gets sent through less
filters. I just sent a message to a yahoo account yesterday, and our
corp mail server isn't using domainkeys. the message got through and was
not rejected.

phil

Does your corp has SPF fields implemented? I had many customers that
complained about messages being bounced...

Thomas

We do not have domainkeys setup and we can send mail to Yahoo accounts fine?

Keith

--
Keith Sudbury
Netzen Solutions Ltd