Re: DomainKeys implementation for postfix with dkfilter: please test our package

Thomas Goirand wrote:
Phil Dyer wrote:
Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

You might be aware that Yahoo! is currently refusing email that are not
signed with DomainKeys.
refusing? I thought they were just putting non-signed through the extra
ringer.

phil

What do you mean by "extra ringer"? To what I heard from our customers,
the email were rejected (bounce message).

I mean that if it's not signed, it gets sent through more filters. Or more appropriately, if it *is* signed, it gets sent through less filters. I just sent a message to a yahoo account yesterday, and our corp mail server isn't using domainkeys. the message got through and was not rejected.

phil