Re: alternatives to suexec in etch apache2

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 11:20:07AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
>  Please note that this MPM is highly experimental, and is not from the same
>  tree as the other MPMs.

It's that sentence that has scared me away from apache2-mpm-itk.

On my systems, I have a dedicated apache process per virtual host, and
use another apache as reverse proxy to route incoming requests to the
correct virtual host. But that, of course, doesn't scale very well,
and it not (yet) well supported by the Debian apache2 packages.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190