Re: XEN on etch?

Resent to list
On 11/01/2008, at 11:40 AM, Andrew Miehs wrote:

On 11/01/2008, at 10:44 AM, norbert_schuetz@bigfoot.com wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to set up a xen server for evaluation on a
freshly installed etch machine (P4, 1.5G RAM)

Although I guess I've installed everything as needed I get:
Panic on CPU0
Could not set up DOM0 guest OS
and reboots after 5 seconds (way to short to fetch any other
messages). I cannot find anything on google nor anything in the log
files.

Any hints? I'm sure I'm missing something very trivial here, as
there is nothing in any of the installguides I could find.

I think you need the pae hypervisor IIRC...

xen-hypervisor-3.0.3-1-i386-pae

Cheers

Andrew