dirvish vs rdiff-backup (was Re: Changing the default simlink to sh [was: Password file with over 3000 users.])

Thomas Goirand wrote:
[snip]

We are going to set it [snipped] up on all of our location for doing
> backups with dirvish.

We're using rdiff-backup through backup-ninja and are only 90% happy with it. Sarge/Etch rdiff-backup archives aren't comparable. Syntax for recovering from backups older than a day requires a trip the man page.

How does dirvish compare to rdiff-backup ?