Re: Changing the default simlink to sh [was: Password file with over 3000 users.]

Joey Hess wrote:
> However we do have many
> good examples of people loading ARM machines with Debian, the most
> commonly-reported two being the nslu2 and the thecus. Arm jumped from
> about #8 to #3 in the popcon stats in less than a year, largely due to
> people installing it on the nslu2.

It's a bit off-topic for this thread, but I thought it might be a good
advice.

<pub>
We got a Planex NAS 01-G which is based on power PC, has 64 MB of RAM, a
gigabit eth, and runs Debian etch in a chroot wonderfully. We are going
to set it up on all of our location for doing backups with dirvish.

I recommend this product to everyone, it's great, for only 125 USD from
www.planex.net !
</pub>

Thomas

P.S: I have no shares of that company... :)