Re: Changing the default simlink to sh [was: Password file with over 3000 users.]

> On Sep 27, Nate Duehr illuminated :

> Again, I ask -- what's the driving need?

The only thing I can think of is for DR, for when your /lib or /usr/lib
has gone away.
I used sash for exactly that a while ago but *shrug* it was never a
driving need, merely a point of convenience, and a personal one at that.

> >if I'm not mistaking, Ubuntu did the switch to dash already, didn't
> >they? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

It's not installed in Dapper but it is in Edgy (and probably later
dists).

./jp
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere