Re: Changing the default simlink to sh [was: Password file with over 3000 users.]

On 26.09.07 15:28, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Why can't you put your chosen sh shell in your shebang, just like
> you're asking others to be forced to do?

he does - he uses /bin/sh. But some linux lamers (unluckily this means many
of linux distributions) install bash as /bin/sh which is incompatible.

> Good luck with that.  Unix has been fragmented since AT&T System V
> days.  Deal with it.

Yes, we are tyrying to be compatible, and some bash lamers object against
it.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete