Re: Changing the default simlink to sh [was: Password file with over 3000 users.]

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I don't know for others, but I try to write scripts that would work for
many different types of Unix. The SAME script. To me, having a sh shell
that is really close to the real sh implementation WILL help in my
developments. I DO expect sh to react like sh, and not like bash. I got
traped by some bashism when writing scripts, and I really feel like
cheated by Debian on that case.