RE: Webserver Redundacy

> Except that by default DNS will use a round-robin approach for multiple
> A records.  So, 50% of the requests will go one server and the other 50%
> to the other server.  Is that what you want?  If not, you probably want
> something like fake and/or heartbeat.

Load balancing is not the issues, but the website given has put some *good*
ideas in my head. I think the heart beat will be the solution I will look
into to, because either way I will have NS1, NS2, NS3 or NS4 to check for
the availability of my WWW and MX servers. So the heartbeat will always be
ticking away.

Julian