RE: Webserver Redundacy

~$ host www.google.com
www.google.com is an alias for www.l.google.com.
www.l.google.com has address 209.85.165.99
www.l.google.com has address 209.85.165.103
www.l.google.com has address 209.85.165.104
www.l.google.com has address 209.85.165.147
www.google.com is an alias for www.l.google.com.
www.google.com is an alias for www.l.google.com.

IIRC, to do this in bind, you would edit your db.<domain> file and do
something like this:

www	IN	A	203.79.115.45
	IN	A	203.79.115.42

DNS queries for www.jdcomputers.com.au would then return both IPs to a
client, the client would then use either one to connect to your website.
Additionally if one didn't work, the client would (eventually in the
case of IE) try the other.

-Jim P.