Re: RedHat Kernel SRPM

Though it's not necessarily the same issue as urs, I had to make a module
under Red Hat's Frankenstein kernel too once.  The solution was to run
"mrproper" (check spelling) which wiped out all Red Hats funky formating and
I was able to build the module fine.  That's a Red Hat utility.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100