Re: best sound card for debian etch

Sam Leon schrieb:
Sekhar wrote:
Hi Guys,
I need to install a sound card on my debian etch server can some one help me which pci sound card will detect automatically in debian etch. Thanks you so much for your help

Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51201/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE5NWVzZGVyBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtbmV3Y2Fy> the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.

My creative audigy2 does

I own a Creative Audigy Platinum.
Which is supported by emu10k2, dont miss a feature.
My older soundblaster live works fine too.

Some users report that Terratec cards might be a good choice too ...

Dont send mail to: ubecatcher@linuxrocks.dyndns.org