Re: [OT] chairs

Craig Sanders wrote:
On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:27:46PM -0400, Dan MacNeil wrote:
i bought a second hand Herman Miller Aero2 about 8 years ago for $200
(AUD), for my desk at home. best $200 i ever spent. i used to get back
pain all the time, had to go to chiropractor (they have some kooky ideas
but they KNOW how to fix back pain) to get my back crunched about 3 or
4 times a year. i think i've only been to see a chiro once or twice
since i bought the chair. it was a chiropractor who recommended that
particular chair to me.

I'll add my vote for this. I have a Herman Miller Mirra Chair (http://www.homeworkingsolutions.co.uk/catalog/mirra.cfm) at work. I sit for 9 hours with my hands on the keyboard. This can eat you up. These chairs are just phenominal. Like craig I used to go to a chiro regularly, but I haven't been since I got this one.

They're expensive, but they're worth every pence.