Re: incremental backups via ftp

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, "Michael Sørensen / apto.dk" wrote:
Have a look at rdiff-backup (http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/)
I'm using it over SFTP. do you have access to that?

No, sftp is not available either.

Right now I'm using curlftps (FTP over FUSE, thanks Marc:)) and with the "new" debian 2.6.18 kernel it seems pretty stable so far, but
tests are still running. Currently I'm using "backup-manager" (debian
package available), but I shall try flexbackup and rdiff-backup as
well.

Thanks for all your input! If the curlftps method is failing again, I shall try and add incremental stuff to my upload script (thanks Karl!)

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #147:

Party-bug in the Aloha protocol.