Re: Again, but with a twist: control panel

I haven't followed the thread, but self-manage DNS and Email gaught
my eye...

Have a look at http://phpqladmin.com (if you haven't already).

    Frederik> Thanks for all responses. It is clear that what I'm
    Frederik> looking for doesn't exist, but we are now considering
    Frederik> moving to a custom developed solution.  Probably
    Frederik> externally developed as we have a budget for it.

    Frederik> Regards,

    Frederik> Frederik.

    Frederik> Gavin Westwood wrote:

 <snip>In the mean time our customers are becoming more and more

--
PLO critical cryptographic domestic disruption Serbian Ft. Meade
colonel assassination Saddam Hussein Marxist tritium toluene nuclear