Re: Amavis is not stable under Etch: why?

Hi Thomas,

I had problems when I upgraded from sarge to etch with amavisd-new and
spamassassin 3.0 to 3.1, also with courier-authlib...

My advice to you would be to turn debugging at a level higher than 8 on
everything that ever crashed, get a coffee, and look at every line of
the log. If there are things that you don't understand from the log
please paste them here after you google-d them.

I'm sorry that my advice isn't very technical...