Re: Quagga

last year, I did try two full routing BGP and the bandwidth was around 600M
on zebra and bgp and the loading average was not over 1 and worked well

 The system "CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (3200.13-MHz
686-class CPU)" with 2G memory, 4 Intel GiGE copper cards

Carlos Renato Tasinafo <renato@internetzone.com.br> wrote:
Hello All,

I'd like to known if anyone here uses Quagga (BGP daemon particularly)
in large-scale ( 6 neighbours - full routing )
I'm worried about the performance of the system. Anyone have any
experience?
Thanks in advance

Regards
Carlos Renato Tasinafo