Re: Quagga and snort[OT]

chloe K pisze:
> last year, I did try two full routing BGP and the bandwidth was around
> 600M
> on zebra and bgp and the loading average was not over 1 and worked well
>
>  The system "CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (3200.13-MHz
> 686-class CPU)" with 2G memory, 4 Intel GiGE copper cards

I have a little OT . Two points :
1) Does anybody have experience with implementing both quagga and an ids
(based on snort and acidbase) on full routing table and bandwidth use of
20 mbits , if so :
2) For me , quagga should listen on dummy0 that should have bgp adresses
+ one normally routed address of my prefix list (for other machines to
use as a default gw) .
On WHICH interfeace should snort listen on ? (of course the home_network
would by my prefixes list)

Thanks in advance.
regards
Wojtek

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl