Re: Quagga

We are using quagga as core router.
Only one BGP neighbor, and currently using Dual Xeon and 4G of ECC RAM.
First of all, try to use intel NIC card rather than other brand, because
intel NIC card could handle more packet than others like realtek.
secondly, I would suggest you put 1-2G RAM to your router, because you
WILL use other things on router such as SNMP daemon to monitor bandwidth,
CPU usage, memory usage...etc which also take up memory.