Re: Replacement for Dual Pentium Pro

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:58:52 +0200, Michelle wrote in message
<[🔎] 20070613165852.GA1759@freenet.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a customer which need ro replace an Dual PPro 200.
>
> Problem: The Server is in Marrakec/Morocco and there is NO KLIMA SYSTEM.

> Do such Server resist the heavy environement rom Morocco?

..is a good old fashion stove pipe an option?  Pipe your box like an
oven, and let "oven" heat rise out of your boxes, and not just outta
your server room, but up beyond your roof, at chimney level is fine.
Also worth considering piping in cool air and dump it on the server
room floor.
Any cheap piping will do, last summer I improvised piping from PP
garbage bags and duct tape, inflation fan doubled as coolant air fan.
Last resort step up is a 20" 1/4 scale model airplane propeller
on a 2kW motor.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: