[no subject]

Hello Value Customer.

DATOptic proudly introduces our latest tray-less moble rack and drive array cage with  50K hot swap guarantee
Features:
- Tray-less raid array cage design, save time and money
- Fit into a 5.25 spaces- Perfect for switching OS HDD (boot HDD)
- Fifty thousand hot swap cycles (50K) - highest insert/remove cycle in the industry
- Full support SATA I, SATA II and SAS specification
- Aluminum frame and dual fans for best cooling
- The easiest hot swapt drive cage in market

Single SATA drive:
http://www.datoptic.com/cgi-bin/web.cgi?product=MR115&detail=yes
a perfect solution for swapping boot-able HDD

Three drive module:
http://www.datoptic.com/cgi-bin/web.cgi?product=MR325&detail=yes
Save time and money

Four drive module
http://www.datoptic.com/cgi-bin/web.cgi?product=MR435&detail=yes

Please contact me if you have question or need additional information.

Thank you for the business and best regards,
Sam Q
714 558 1808 x116 or
David L
714 558 1808 x113
www.datoptic.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material of DATOptic for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.