Re: Administration Panel

Marco Bertorello wrote:
Hi folk!

at this page [1] I can find several type of administratin panel, but
I've two problem: documentation (specially for end-users) sucks and/or
most ones are designed to run in a single server environment.
Have you looked at ISPconfig?  http://ispconfig.org

I don't know if it is multi-server capable, but it has good administrator, user and reseller documentation.

They don't have debs or rpms, instead you unpack a tarball and the setup script then compiles its own apache/php to run the control panel itself on (the websites you host still use whatever comes with your OS). It installs into two directories (plus the init script) so it's easy to remove.

I've used it on Sarge and Etch, and it works well.

Hans