Re: Successful mail delivery report spams my server

Wojciech Ziniewicz schrieb:
2007/5/2, Emanuele Balla <balla@spin.it>:

Look at "new" postfix features about DSN:
http://www.postfix.org/DSN_README.html

I did not turn any notifications in postfix, my config is the same as it was..

As I understand, with the new version of postfix there is *new*
feature that enables the DSN function for successful delivery ,
turning of the DSN will disable all notifications (failure, success
etc..) that i obviously dont want..

I dont have any configuration regarding DSN at all. I'm confused - please help .
Thanx in advance.

perhaps you could provide:
postconf -n ?

--