Successful mail delivery report spams my server

Hello,
(probably) after upgrading from sarge to etch i've started receiving
successful mail delivery reports from my postfix server as well all of
my users . I'm receiving theese mail delivery reports for random
messages (as well local, as internet servers) ..
PLease gimme some light in the tunnel ;)

This is the mail system at host alfa.cebit.com.pl.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s)
listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will
receive no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive
notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

                  The mail system
<user@x.com>: alias expanded
regards
and thanx in advance

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl