windows dynamic storage

Hi all,
Does anybody have any experience with mounting  / recovering /
managing windows dynamic storage volumes under debian/linux ?
We are backing up some of our windows servers with SATA hotswappable
disks that are bound to each other (or in other words "linked"
together) with windows dynamic storage. The backing up machine that
runs on debian etch  can mount only the first drive that is containg
partial data. Some of ntfs files are something like hard links to the
filesystem on the one or two other disks but when trying to read there
is "Input/Output Error" .
WDS is required by one of our apps so we cant get rid of this S*** .

Hope anybody will help.
Regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl