Re: reality check: passive FTP

also sprach Greg Ryman <gregr@candylogic.com> [2006.08.29.2044 +0200]:
> And one more thing, it's not the firewall. You are getting
> a connection so there is no restrictions on traffic.

There may well be for anything other than port 21. If any firewall
on the way does not know how to be stateful about FTP, this is what
you'll get.

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

consciousness: that annoying time between naps.