Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Monday 07 August 2006 17:54, Craig Sanders wrote:
> trouble is that whoever you spoke to is not actually clued up, they are
> speaking complete shit.
>
> did you ever stop to think that your ISP is either lying to cover their
> laziness and incompetence or just speaking shit because they don't have a
> fucking clue?

What an interesting idea.

> if SORBS are listing it as dynamic it is because your ISP is too lazy
> and/or clueless to properly register their networks blocks with ARIN.

Would SORBS be hallucinating that registration of dynamic
netblocks is covered in RFC2050[0] do you think?

Or would SORBS instead be imagining that there is a field
to specify a netblock as dynamic when requesting an
allocation[1]?

Perhaps the non-existent dynamic flag in SWIP[2]?

> there you have it - comments from a clueless ISP drone speaking shit to
> cover their arse being used by a clueless end-user to "support" their
> baseless whinge about the SORBS DUL.
>
> no, you just wanted to continue your boring fucking whinge. give it a
> fucking rest, we're all sick and tired of it.

Thank you so much for sharing.  (Plonk)

--Mike Bird

[0] http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2050.html
[1] http://www.arin.net/registration/templates/net-isp.txt