Re: Dual Interface Routing Question

I have one more scenario where I think are issues without multiple routes.

When I'm at home, I connect to my office network using a VPN Connection
something like:

rrs@geeKISSexy:~ $ route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
202.X.112.XXX    192.168.1.1     255.255.255.255 UGH   0      0        0 eth2
192.168.1.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth2
0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         U     0      0        0 tun0

Now, If my understanding is correct, the default route ends to be through tun0
and all data, except for my internal network 192.168.1.1/24, has to be tunneled
through tun0.

What is the path when I hit for www.debian.org in my browser ?
Does it route through my corporate VPN Network ?

Thanks,
Ritesh

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf