Re: Apache .wmv file help

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 01:17:28PM -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> You can force users to use podcast instead wmv files and provide a way
> to users do the publish the files.
> podcast, generally, works as a radio or TV.

Unfortunately, many people still do not know what a podcast is.  In
fact, I consider myself very up-to-speed on technology issues and I
only have a vague notion of what a podcast is and have never in fact
encountered one beyond hearing people talk about them or seeing podcast
links on web pages.

Regards,

-Roberto

--