Re: Apache .wmv file help

You can force users to use podcast instead wmv files and provide a way to users do the publish the files.
podcast, generally, works as a radio or TV.

Sekhar wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have a client hosting website and they are having one .wmv file to upload in to their web page the problem is when they directly play using embeded tag in HTML every one can view the souce code of that URL so any one can download it. Now i want to know is there any options how to hide this .wmv file from public so that they can't see when any user try to view source in a web page. What other options are possible for this problem.or mod rewrite or any other soultion is much appriciated.
I hopt i get some good solution from ISP experts
Thanks for your help

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>
Regards,
Luiz Felipe de Souza Gomes