Re: Open source ISP Panel

Andrea Berardi escribió:
Jure Pranjić wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know of good isp panel and uses it with Debian. I searched the
*.deb repository and couldn't find a match.

[...]

Ispman (http://ispman.net/)
I've never used it, but it seems to be a good solution.

hi everyone.. this is my first mail in this list...

ispconfig: i tested on a server and runs smoothly... installation can be tedious... never on a production site though
www.ispconfig.org

Webmin/Virtualmin: Although not intended for a Isp panel it can do that job perfectly.. we use it on a production server... planning to migrate to a new solution
www.webmin.com/index8.html

ZPanel: Already mentioned in this thread... never tried it... though seems complete..
www.thezpanel.com

web-cp: never tried it..
www.web-cp.net

Im also interested on hearing some opinions...

bye