Re: Muilt-home routing question?

also sprach Greg Ryman <gregr@candylogic.com> [2006.07.07.2127 +0200]:
> Thats not a problem of Linux, it's a problem with the person who doesn't
> know how networking is supposed to work.

If I have two interfaces and both get their address via DHCP,
including a router IP, networking will stop working until I manually
remove one of the default routes. I can override the default route
in one of the DHCP client configurations, but what if I want both?
What if I just want to use whichever one's available, and fall back
to the second one when the first one becomes unavailable?

`. `'`

"the only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
                                                        -- oscar wilde