Re: Muilt-home routing question?

Well, you are defining two gateways for the same physical device, that
is one of the problems.

How do you have your network setup so that this computer can access both
networks on the same nic?

It looks like you want to take two connections and turn them into one,
routing traffic across both seamlessly. Is this correct?

- --
Greg Ryman
Network Engineering Supervisor
Candylogic, LLC.