Re: Panel for the administration of a mail server

Alvaro Marín wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a Web Panel for the administration of a mail server with
> MailScanner, Postfix and MySQL.
> Each program has it's panel:
>
> MailScanner -> MailWatch
> Postfix -> PostfixAdmin
>
> but I want to integrate it into one central panel.
> I'm searching for something that doesn't exists? :)
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro.

Maybe you should have a look at our control panel here:

http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html

Our last CVS version (0.21) is about to be released and it includes
amavis, clamav and spamassassin. Spams are sent to a convenient SPAM
IMAP folder (and not lost forever) using courier-maildrop. I suggest if
you can to use the CVS version that has a lot more features and bugfix.
It's a complete tool to manage web and mail hosting.

Since VHCS development is stopped (as the main developer decided to have
a break), our solution is the only serious GPL alternative.

I don't know a lot about "MailScanner" itself, why do you think it's
best? If it's cool, maybe an integration could be possible (as we did
for many projects like Cyrus, and others).

Best regards,

    Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager
--
Web: http://www.gplhost.com