Re: Panel for the administration of a mail server

Hello,

Thanks all for your recommendations. I'll try some panels and choose :)

> I don't know a lot about "MailScanner" itself, why do you think it's
> best? If it's cool, maybe an integration could be possible (as we did
> for many projects like Cyrus, and others).

MailScanner ( http://www.mailscanner.info/ ) is a project that is being
developing too fast and every month there is a new release. It is
programmed in Perl and is a batch process that picks up mails from
incoming queue, scans them and then re-queues|deletes|quarantines them.
It supports a lot of AVs, phishing detection, uses RBLs and
SpamAssassin,  it supports rulesets for all configuration parameters,
quarantine support (that can be viewed/released with MailWatch -
mailwatch.sf.net ), scripts detection in emails...etc.
I use it with postfix in a lot of machines and I haven't got any problem
jet :)

Regards,
Alvaro.