Re: Panel for the administration of a mail server

Hi,

personally I am involved in the ISPMan project. ISPMan provides a
distributed environment for web hosting, i.e. manages you httpd.conf,
bind, cyrus and postfix stuff etc. It authenticates on a LDAP DB (e.g.
openldap or SUN LDAP) and closely integrates with libnss and libpam.
The management can be done via Web Interface or what we call the CLI
tools. There is also a "userpanel" and a "resellerpanel".

We do have "alpha-grade" support postgres via pam and there is a beta
patch around for mysql; user-adjustable spamassassign is planned,
currently the user could do some filtering-magic via "sieve" mailfilter
language, which is implemented in cyrus (the are web-based sieve
management tools out, e.g. squirrelmail plugin).

debian package: we habe a /debian directory in the sourcetree, but it's
only a proof of concept at the time.

on ispman.net or wiki.ispman.net you'll find some infos, the #ispman in
freenode is always there for you, too.

rgds.
Andreas

--