Re: route throught wall or above the head ?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Christoph Ulrich Scholler wrote:
> We have had a similar setup at DebConf6 in Mexico.  It was a major
> source of frustration.  Take the temporary connection.

I forgot to say one thing: this connection have to transfer a
maximum of 4 GB of data daily, at 1 MB/s ... that is less than 3 horus,
unattended, and all but time sensitive. so even if it works for
three hours a day is always a lot of money saved ... If i have urgency i
can walk the 400m to the server !!!
So the question is: what is the easier to set setup that can give me less
than 21 hours of daily downtime ????