Re: Which mail server?

I didn't understand exactly. what are you planing doing for Qmail ?  this wrong road stabil and which mail server possble. did you test Postfix ? is very beatifull and strong..

Ozgur Karatas
Open Source Project Manager
CCNA & Network Engineer

ozgur (at) ozgurkaratas dot com        --  http://www.ozgurkaratas.com