Re: apache ssl and php

I am using both regular apache with ssl and apache2 with ssl.

I have seen that before but I can't remember how I fixed it. Check to make sure the
php pache modules are loading.

Also, turn on logging in your php.ini file.

A lot of different things can cause that.

My best guess is that php is not setup properly.