Connecting several networks together via WaveLAN + Mesh + UMTS

Hello network specialits,

I have some mobile offices (Mobilhomes) and each have ist own network
like

  Fixed Base station 1  192.168.101.0 \  has ADSL/SDSL/E3
  Fixed Base station 2  192.168.102.0  | but only availlable if
  Fixed Base station 3  192.168.103.0 /  my Mobilhomes are @home

  Mobilhome 1           192.168.1.0   \
  Mobilhome 2           192.168.2.0    | can use UMTS or GSM+HSCSD and
  Mobilhome 3           192.168.3.0    | maybe I will add possibility
  Mobilhome 4           192.168.4.0    | for V.90 analog modem
  ...                   ...            |

Each Mobilhome/Network will get its own router with an UMTS/GSM modem.
This is what is working for now (I have a testinstallation allready)

Now, I want to connect the Mobilhomes/Networks to each other via
WaveLAN (using the Proxim 802.11a Cards), where a singel AccessPoint
is not possibel, because if it fails, there is no connection anymore.
What I need is a redunant connection between the Mobilhomes/Networks.

So, the Routers must be Server and Client in the same time, which mean,
I must use Mobile-Mesh...

This afternoon I am surfing the net for infos how it can be done, but
I have not found the right Documentation how to setup such thing.

At last not least, I have (depending on the country between 500 MByte
and 5 GByte of traffic included in my UMTS contracts, what I like to do
is routing which depends on traffic, so that the maxtraffic does not
exceed the allowed maximum.

There was someone, which told me, that I can setup the Routers for BGP4
protocoll (only internaly on 192.168.x.y) and then if the network
interface of the UMTS-PCMCIA-Card reach the limit, it disable the
Interface and the Packages will go automaticly another route into the
Internet...

Heavy stuff, but I need it in the next month...

Any Links and Suggestions?

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi