Querying Debian release and dpkg database with SNMP?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Querying Debian release and dpkg database with SNMP?
- From: Christian Hammers <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:58:11 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Are thery already projects that make the dpkg database available via SNMP?
It would be neat to get a list of all servers that still use
Debian Woody and need to be updated or already have apache2 installed
and thus can be used as configuration example etc...
(A complete management via SNMP like RedHat offers it is another topic
but I hoped that the ready-only solution has already been made, shouldn't
be so hard, or?)