Re: monitoring memory,CPU and disk usage for debian servers using SNMP

thank you very much for your help.I have installed munin and default thing is working fine and now i am trying to add new hosts like below

i am try to add new node in munin.conf file like this

[main1]
    address 172.13.5.133
    use_node_name yes

Now in munin-node.conf i have added new node ipaddress

allow ^172\.13\.5\.133$

and after that where i need to add plugins details for this new node i think plugin-conf.d/munin-node  file or i need to create new file.In graph default it is showing below

  • localdomain
  • if i add new host where i can define these services like disk process system

    really i need help to build on my isp server to monitor

    thanks for your time

    Michael Moritz <mimo@gn.apc.org> wrote:
    I'd recommend using munin. It's much easier to use, setup and extend than
    SNMP. At the same time allows using SNMP info too. We have been running it on
    our servers for a year now and no problems. It can also interact with nagios
    and generate systems alerts (e.g. when you run out of disc space, gigh cpu
    load etc).

    mimo