Re: monitoring memory,CPU and disk usage for debian servers using SNMP

thanks for your reply yes i am running debian and i am able to see the default graphs and the problem is i am trying to add new hosts for this to monitor cpu,memory and disk.How to add new hosts to get these graphs that is the one i gave the below example.

thank you

Michael Moritz <mimo@gn.apc.org> wrote:
On Monday 23 January 2006 15:17, Radhika wrote:
> thank you very much for your help.I have installed munin and default thing
> is working fine and now i am trying to add new hosts like below
>
> i am try to add new node in munin.conf file like this
>
> [main1]
> address 172.13.5.133
> use_node_name yes
>
> Now in munin-node.conf i have added new node ipaddress
>
> allow ^172\.13\.5\.133$
>
> and after that where i need to add plugins details for this new node i
> think plugin-conf.d/munin-node file or i need to create new file.In graph
> default it is showing below
>

> localdomain
> localhost.localdomain :: [ Disk Mysql Network Postfix Processes System ]
> if i add new host where i can define these services like disk process
> system

I assume you are running debian - if you just installed using apt-get it has
already started generating these. So if you look at the pages (Disk,
Mysql,..) etc you should start seeing graphs there (it's part of teh
autoconfiguration of munin-node)

mm