Re: monitoring memory,CPU and disk usage for debian servers using SNMP

I'd recommend using munin. It's much easier to use, setup and extend than
SNMP. At the same time allows using SNMP info too. We have been running it on
our servers for a year now and no problems. It can also interact with nagios
and generate systems alerts (e.g. when you run out of disc space, gigh cpu
load etc).

mimo