Requesting Advice

Ok, I don't like saying it, but I got cracked last week. Appearantly
missed a security update and they probably came in through the
SSLeay package. And, it happened about the time hiese.de had all the
DOS attacks and it wouldn't surprise me if my machine was part of it
(60G transfer between 0300 and 0900 GMT-6, 31 Jan 2005).

So, built a new box very fast, put it out there, and have my old
server here. The advice I'm requesting is, is there something I
could do to help track down the people, or should I just reformat
and go from there.

Appreciate any advice you might give.

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.